PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION - CONTACT THE SECRETARY FOR ALL EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
ADULT MEMBER $50 PER YEAR INCLUDES CAP & NAME BADGE + TRAINING OPTIONS
CHILD MEMBERSHIP $10 PER YEAR INCLUDES NAME BADGE & ACCESS TO KIDS CLUB ACTIVITIES
A CLUB NAME BADGE MUST BE WORN BY ALL VOLUNTEERS ON RUNNING DAYS, BADGES ARE PROVIDED TO ALL MEMBERS
IT IS PREFERABLE THAT MEMBERS WEAR CLUB SHIRTS. CLUB SHIRTS CAN BE PURCHASED AT COST PRICE
A CHILD MEMBERSHIP MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AT LEAST 1 ADULT MEMBERSHIP.
CHILDREN ARE TO BE SUPERVISED ONSITE BY A PARENT AT ALL TIMES
ADULTS MUST SUPPLY WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK TO BE CONSIDERED FOR MEMBERSHIP
Coffs Harbour Miniature Railway is governed by the standards of Australian Association of Live Steamers (AALS) and NSW Fair Trading Associations Incorporation Act 2009 (the Act).
All committee positions are open for Nominations at each Annual General Meeting. The following positions are currently filled:
public officer/ GENERAL MEMBER
OTHER GENERAL MEMBER/S
All positions within the club are volunteer positions. You can nominate yourself or others for a position or suggest a new position that the club may wish to consider be filled.
We are actively seeking members who wish to contribute to the club in a way they will enjoy the most.
For example, you may wish to consider helping in the following roles:
- Setting up / packing up on running days
- Helping out working bee days or landscaping
- Greeting people as they arrive on running days
- Railway Operations - Guard, Driver and Signaller
- Customer Service - Station Assistants, Ticket Sellers, Kiosk
- Engineering - General Locomotive & Track construction /maintenance
- Administration & Financial reporting
- Fundraising / Sponsorship co-ordinator
- Grant Seeking Officer / Project co-ordinator
- Public Relations and social media engagement officer
- IT and web specialists to update and maintain website
- Member Protection Officer / WHS Coordinator
- First-aid Officers